Re: [MiNT] Redirecting stdio using Fforce/Fdup

Hello!

As I need to run this program under both MiNT and MagiC I can't use pty's, so I assume I must use Fforce/Fdup. The problem is that I don't understand how these calls work, and I'm having trouble finding good documentation and programming examples. Can anyone suggest some readable sources that use these calls, or perhaps explain to me how to use them? It would be extremely helpful :-)

I think you can look into man dup and dup2 under Unix. They do almost the same. There are some ATARI specific restrictions (specially if you don't use FreeMiNT). They are not mentioned in the compendium or the MagiC documentation?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060