[MiNT] SV: Mintnet tests

You say "old Mint 1.15 *set-up*" - do you mean that when you switch between 1.15 and 1.16 you actually switch between two completely different environments and not just the kernels? If so, it's a bit hard to tell where the problem is. Try using the ftp-binary from your 1.15 set-up under 1.16 and vice versa, You should also try starting your new EasyMiNT setup with your 1.15 kernel.

There is no reason why your fresh install shouldn't work though. I installed EasyMiNT myself this spring/summer, and had absolutely no problems. In fact, I got rid of some problems that had partially crippled my Milan for years when I updated.

Jo Even