[MiNT] SV: Redirecting stdio using Fforce/Fdup

Yes, but there are no programming examples. Also, there are contradicting information on whether the redirected files are closed when the child exits or not.

> If you use the MiNTLib you can easily use dup or dup2 (following the UNIX
> documentation).

I'm not using MiNTLib for this project, I'm using PureC and find that MiNTlib adds too much size for these small programs. Anyway, I've followed your suggestion and read the man-pages for dup and dup2. It seems that Fdup and Fforce does about the same, so I guess I can use these.

Jo Even