Re: [MiNT] How to detect WF_TOPMOST?

Selon Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

> What's the proper way to detect the presence of WF_TOPMOST? I could not find
> anything in the docs for appl_getinfo. I've used WF_TOPMOST to implement a
> "always on top"-feature in Taskbar, but I want to detect this in a clean way
> and not by checking for the presence of XaAES or MyAES like I do today.
>
> Jo Even

Hello

Here test code, notice that for WF_TOPMOST test is not very needed I think
because if it doesn't avaible it should not be a problem for AES nor for
application ! */

int topmost=0;

appl_getinfo(AES_WINDOW,&agout1,&agout2,&agout3,&agout3);

if(agout1&0x8000) /* then wind_get() wind_set() test is avaible */
{
 if(wind_set(-2 /* specific number for test mode */,WF_TOPMOST /* all mode are
avaible here we test TOPMOST */,0 /* 0 or 1 or 2 you can test this extended
option too */,0,0,0)) topmost=1;
}