Re: [MiNT] SV: form_button in XaAES

> There is sort of extension already exist WinDom lib:
> http://windom.sourceforge.net/doc/html/group__Frame.html
>
> I not use this lib at this time (but really probably the best AES lib I
> know look zview application for example).But probably the problem with
> this sort of library, is that you can't have an uniform design and have
> slider in good place except if lib draw itself sliders.

I use this library but like you have mentioned there is a esthetic
issue, windom use his own sliders that have a different design than
the ones from the aes.
Also i missed from the aes the possibility to add sliders in formulars
as done in xaaes file selector, windom has this function but with the
design issue we have been talking.