[MiNT] 1-16 Network problem

Hi All,

I am still unable to get a fully working network connection with 1-16.
So I decided to buy a Ne2000 network card and try the other driver.

It gives the same problem. For instance, send an email and MyMail got
to 30% then said "Waiting for server OK" before giving up a few seconds
later.

The problem happens with Newsie and other clients. It won't send any
mails that are bigger than about 3k and large images in Highwire
are truncated. So it's not the card, not the driver and not the client.

Everthing works fine with 1-15-12

Help. I would really like to switch to 1-16.

Regards,

Peter