[MiNT] Problems with SPAM filters

Hi guys,

some messages from the list get a rather high spamscore and therefore are
erased before they arrive in my inbox:

From: Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
Subject: [MiNT] Spreadsheets
To: <mint@fishpool.com>
User: ekkehard_flessa@wun.maus.de

Peter is using MyMail 1.88. I don't know exactly how much is generated by the
mail client, or by the list server or some servers in between :-(

How to reduce this score? Information I've gathered so far:

>BAYES_99
Contents analysis of the mail finds possible SPAM. You can do little
about that.

>FORGED_RCVD_HELO

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-chat/2005-July/026693.html

I don't know if this can be done on the Milan, though. Might be it has
got to be addressed in MyMail.

>INVALID_TZ_GMT

This has got to do something with the format of the sending date and
time in the header of the message. Both MyMail and the time zone
setting of your computer may be involved.

>MISSING_MIMEOLE

This is again something in the header lines of the mail. It means that
there is a "X-MSMail-Priority" line, but no "X-MimeOLE" line.
Spamassassin expects to find either both or none of them.
This must be repaired by Eric, as I don't see a configuration
possibility within MyMail.

>UNPARSEABLE_RELAY

There are relay lines in the header that cannot be parsed. Each server
a message passes on it's way from sender to receiver will add a header
line with it's name and processing date. If this line doesn't conform
to RFC standards, SpamAssassin will write that message.

With best regards
Ekkehard