[MiNT] Networking samba

Hi,
now i try to connect a Atari_computer to a PC.
With the mint-98 packet installed on the hades it is no problem - i can put data from pc to hades and vice versa. I can see the hades in the explorer from my win-2000 PC and all partitions i have exported. The samba packet from sparemint has there some problems - i cant see any partition on pc nor the hades.
Is there anywhere who has a configuration file (smb.conf) for the atari ?
Holger