[MiNT] tos.hyp

> Nice - good job!

Thanks, but the most work do Rolf Kotzian until 1998. He make only a german
version. Then convert Michael Bernstein the ST-Guide version to UDO. Since this
time we update the text and make some translation and is possible to make a
ST-Guide and HTML version. If someone needs a ASCII version is also no problem.

> Any chance we'll also see an English version?

This is the English version!

I know that many part are in german, but there are also english pages. Like AES
or SE protocol.

I will ask someone if he translate the text, but I think there are to many
pages (2901).

Gerhard