[MiNT] Mint init_proc() pb

Hello all

I'm currently trying compil Mint kernel for Aranym with an experimental GCC 4.2
and currently I have a crash, with bus error in the init_proc() function.

crash look occur when I answer curproc with rootproc0 adress

init_proc()
DEBUG(("rootproc = %lx", rootproc));
rootproc = &rootproc0;
DEBUG(("rootproc = %lx", rootproc));
curproc = &rootproc0;
DEBUG(("rootproc2 = %lx\015\012", rootproc));

It crash with this:
rootproc = 0
rootproc = 12E792
pid   0 (MiNT): attach_region: attaching a region to an invalid proc?
pid   0 (MiNT): assert (`pointers') failed at line 1313 of ../keyboard.c.
FATAL ERROR. You must reboot the system.

If I change curproc with any value it crash except NULL.
Any idea?

Thanks
Olivier