Re: [MiNT] Qed, strange redraw problem

on 8/30/06 3:08 PM, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

> On Wednesday 30 August 2006 10:26, Lonny Pursell wrote:
>
>> Whoever might wants to check into this.  I don't know who all is
>> tweaking QED, but it consistently does this:
>>
>> http://gfa.atari-users.net/temp/qed_redraw.gif
>>
>> I'm using the binary off the XaAes pages.
>>
>> Open a new window, make it very big and then drag a smaller window
>> over it, up and down.  Starts to leave window droppings. Left or
>> right seems ok. Anyone else can reproduce this?
>
> No such problem here with version 5.0.5 under XaAES/fVDI.

And now a snapshot of Qed on XaAes with the same problem:

http://gfa.atari-users.net/temp/qed_xaaes.gif

Note that GBE to the right is not having this issue.
I've tried the same test on several other apps now and it only appears with
QED.

I have also reverted back to the older Qed, when it got the text
highlighting added, and that version does it to.  How fast I drag the window
seems to effect it.  The slower I go the more lines that appear.
Anyway it does not effect the working of Qed, it just looks cheesy, so I'll
have to not use Qed when I have friends over.  ;-))

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/