Re: [MiNT] a.out

Hello!

Why you don't go to the binutils description of a.out and the READMEs of Guido who added the m68k-atari-mint target to the binutils?

I found references to a.out in the sparemint rpm's, but I dont use any rpm based system.

Under:

ftp://sparemint.atariforge.net/pub/sparemint/sparemint/cross-mint/src/binutils/

you can get the binutils source + the binutils patches for the mint target. If you look into binutils-mint0.patch you can also read the comments from Guido (actually the mint target is not really a.out, it's just close enough to the gemdos format to reuse some things from the a.out backend of the binutils).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060