[MiNT] AES features

Hello,

I have some suggestions for new AES features:

1. I would like extension to menu bar functionality to support always visible menu items (IE. menu items visibility not dependent on current top application) this type of menu item can be aligned to the right part of the menu bar. Each menu item may consist of text or icon or combination of both. This may be very useful for time&date showing/setting app, for showing state of internet connection, currently set keyboard table and so on.

2. Create new system menu (again not dependent on current top app) aligned to the left filled with "system" stuff IE. task manager, change res, quit aes/all apps, etc, some or all content of sys menu may be defined in aes.cnf.

3. I think in future we should introduce some sort of device context for AES windows.

Gildor