[MiNT] SpareMiNT site

Hello,

       I've been playing with the SpareMiNT site on the old server,
before it's shut down.

It still needs some touch up work to the perl script and tweaking of the
php pages. But, I'd like some feedback from the list on the site. I'm
basically converting what we have now to php and making it look better
while keeping the perl script used now to create the pages.

I made the site for HighWire not CAB, CAB will display the pages, but
not correctly. HighWire doesn't support background images, yet. But this
doesn't effect the look of the page. To get the 'true' look, check out
the site in FireFox.

So, when you have a chance check out
http://new.sparemint.org/sparemint/  (make sure to use the trailing "/"
or you will end up on the new server!)

One last thing.. yes I still need to add the mailing list pages.

I appreciate your feedback... good and bad.

Rob
http://www.atari-users.net
http://www.atariforge.org
http://www.atariforums.com