[MiNT] Non VT52 terminal and gemdos,bios keyboard input functions

Hello,

When using latest toswin2, I saw it default to 'tw100' as terminal
setting. However, all programs using gemdos,bios functions don't work
anymore correctly. For example, all cursor keys movement is prefixed
with ESC (27) character. For most applications, ESC key is simply
quitting current stuff, so most tos/ttp applications don't work with
such a terminal.

So, how an application should deal with it? Should I parse the termcap
file, searching for the value in TERM environment variable? Any ideas?

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/