Re: [MiNT] implementation

I have just looked these up in my Atari devkit and it states:

4.2.5.10 WM_SIZED
- word 0 = 27
- word 3 = the handle of the window
- word 4 = the requested X-coordinate (should remain the same as the
window's current Y-coordinate)
- word 5 = the requested Y-coordinate (should remain the same as the
window's current Y-coordinate)
- word 6 = requested width
- word 7 = requested height

4.2.5.11 WM_MOVED
- word 0 = 28
- word 3 = the handle of the window
- word 4 = requested X-coordinate
- word 5 = requested Y-coordinate
- word 6 = the requested width (should remain the same as the window's
current width)
- word 7 = the requested height (should remain the same as the window's
current height)

Copied from GEM Programmer's Guide Volume 2: AES
Third Edition: January 1989

In defense of Ozk, he is not making up any new rules here regarding the old
messages, they are in fact clearly documented as he stated.

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/