Re: [MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation

Hello,

Why is one called MOVED and the other SIZED, you think?

Because if you move a window you can often just blit the contents from
one place to another.  No layout changes need to be done.

Should be done by the AES.

The application just have to wind_set(WF_CURRXYWH) the new coordinates.

If you were resized, your geometry has changed, so you likely need to
redraw everything anyway.

And maybe recompute all the content of the window (HTML render for example, because the stuff drawn in the window depends on the width of the window)... and maybe recompute the sliders...

the code attached (on the application side) to WM_MOVED is much more simple than the code attached to WM_SIZED/REPOSED message !

I don't see any reason not to use the reported information for both
calls, and even use common code to handle them.  See my last message for
example.

WM_MOVED and WM_SIZED are very different and shall be kept separate IMO.

BTW, i agree that there's no reason to create another WM_REPOSED message (but we need to know if the application support "extended" resizing).

best regards,
Arnaud.