[MiNT] pdlg_xx() implementation in XaAES

 Hi list,

 I am getting close to getting pdlg_xx() functions to a usable state.
But I need help. I have not used a printer in ages, and thus dont have a
way of really test if the pdlg_xx() works as expected. So, I need help
from someone who has a working setup on which printing works, be it
MagiC or n.aes/wdialog or whatever. I hope I can get a new alpha
released as soon as possible now, but I would love to have pdlg_xx() in
by then :)

 I think I can have tests ready by this evening, or tomorrow.

 And .. I dont know of many apps I can use to test pdlg_xx() functions
with. So if anyone know of apps that should (or _must_ ,-) ) work,
please let me know!

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke