[MiNT] New appl_getinfo mode

Hi all,

As I have implemented a few calls specific to MagiC 5.10, I think we
need a way for apps to check for such things. Therefore I have
implemented a new appl_getinfo() mode called AES_FUNCTIONS(98), which
returns a bitmask of available AES functions;

appl_getinfo(AES_FUNCTIONS, out1, out2, out3, out4);

This will return a 4 16-bit bitmasks indicating the availability of AES
system calls. Currently defined and usable is;

/* ------------- newstuff start ---------- */
#define AES_FUNCTIONS	98

/* AGI_WFORM - bit 0 of ap_gout1 indicates that the following
 *             MagiC 5.10 introduced calls are available
 *
 * objc_wdraw()
 * objc_wchange()
 * objc_wedit()
 * objc_xfind()
 * graf_wwatchbox()
 * form_wbutton()
 * form_wkeybd()
 */
#define AGI_WFORM  1
/* -------------- newstuff end ----------- */

 In addition I have in the pipeline AGI_AOPTS (bit 1) which indicates
the presence of appl_options() and AGI_OBJCDATA (bit 2) which indicates
the presence of objc_data(). Those is not definate yet, so I think it
can be ruled out for now.

 appl_options() - Real-time configuration of applications - nothing done
yet.

 objc_data() - Applications should use objc_data() to get/put data into
object trees ... only on the planning stage yet. Altho already in the
AES handler at AES functions #66 (PLEASE SHOUT IF THIS IS NOT FREE!) it
is not usable.

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke