Re: [MiNT] XaAES

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:27:51 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@nvg.org> wrote:
> Thanks to Ozk and the binaries he sent me tonight, I now have XaAES
> running nicely on my Milan060. And what a great piece of software! It has
> given my Milan a completely new life - it does everything N.AES does and
> then some, and it does it better. I can now multitask, N.AES becomes
> unusable when running CPU-demanding processes. E.g. it was impossible to
> work with application while compressing a huge archive or compiling the
> kernel. Not anymore. And I can use the scroll wheel on my mouse, a small
> feature I've missed for years. My networking problems seems to be gone, I
> can finally use Highwire :-)

That's really good news on both counts. I am interested that you
don't have any network problems. Have you tried sending larg-ish
e-mails or viewing pages with big jpegs in them ?

I tried Xaaes, it looks good and being able to use the wheel
mouse is handy but until the network problems are fixed I am
stuck with 1.15.12 and NAES.

Regards,

Peter