Re: [MiNT] keyboard control off in xaaes

>  No, it is not possible. And with consistency in mind, it wont be in the
> future either. What will be possible, however, is to modify which keys
> does what, on a global basis.

that's sufficient I think

>  Could you name the app(s) that does this?

I don't use many apps but for example aniplayer - space as pause, arrows as
volume and rwd/fwd. You can imagine how it looks when I use some arrow and
then press pause-key - it pause music and open some window in the same
time..

And there's big probability any similar application will use similar
keyboard layout.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org