[MiNT] Freemint 1.16.1 and a TT030

The instructions are wonderfully clear, and appear to have been written better, in English, than very few native English speakers could do, and it can be made to boot on my TT. The menu selection works fine, and I do not need a mint.ini file to get it to boot. The entire procedure is easy to follow and do. Nice work.

But "pppd: Sorry - This system lacks PPP kernel support"

That is more than half of what I use this machine for. What did I miss?

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |