[MiNT] .cvsignore

Hi!

I have been wondering about .cvsignore file.

I am asking, because I am using eclipse to manage various cvs projects
and eclipse always creates a project file which I do not want to
commit. So I put it into .cvsignore, but then eclipse tells me, that
my .cvsignore file is different from the one in the repository.

So I put a line containing ".cvsignore" to my .cvsignore file. But
then eclipse still tells me, that my local copy is not in sync with
the mint repository.

So what am I supposed to do? The .cvsignore file, does it have to be
part of the repository or should one line in that file be
".cvsignore" so that the file is always ignored?

So how is it done properly?

Cheers, Ingo =;->