Re: [MiNT] Long filename support?

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

then attempted to load it into my Falcon. I got a message from Thing saying
that the filenames were too long and so all the CD directory would not be
read in.

There is an unofficial unreleased alpha or beta (?) version from THiNG that supports very long filenames, I think a few people in this mailinglist have it (I'm not one of them)

You should also give the latest teradesk version a try. It's free, still under active development, and it supports those very long filenames. You can find it here:

	http://solair.eunet.yu/~vdjole/teradesk.htm

--

Martin Tarenskeen