[MiNT] mgw compile error

Hi,

While doing a complete "make all" of my local freemint CVS directory, I bumped into a compilation problem in freemint/tools/mgw/

gcc -I.. -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Winline -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Waggregate-return -c syscalls.c -o syscalls.o
syscalls.c: In function `st_recvmsg':
syscalls.c:571: structure has no member named `msg_control'
syscalls.c:572: structure has no member named `msg_controllen'
syscalls.c: In function `st_sendmsg':
syscalls.c:637: structure has no member named `msg_control'
syscalls.c:638: structure has no member named `msg_controllen'
make: *** [syscalls.o] Error 1

And that's where my make session ends. I don't need mgw right now, but I wanted to report this anyway.

--

Martin Tarenskeen