From: mint-bounce@lists.fishpool.fi [mailto:mint-bounce@lists.fishpool.fi]
On Behalf Of mikro
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 5:44 AM
To: mint@fishpool.com
Subject: Re: [MiNT] some gem question

> Use some still being developed library (e.g. WinDom) which would give
> you an easier way of handling those things.

Yes, I know. But I had bad experiences with studying Windom when I started
with gem - I wasn't even able to compile the simplest example from
documentation... after some time I looked at it again, the example was
already compilable but in application exit I've seen some strange bus
error.. so I leaved it completely... CFLib is nice, very, very stable and
safe (checks against NULLs, empty strings, special cases in every function)
and offers some general purpose but frequently used functions for working
with files, protocols etc.. So I use CFLib. But I want not to say Windom is
bad, I just prefer simplier library.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org