Re: [MiNT] max. partition size in FreeMint 1.15.x

Hi,

> > The difference is that Windows2000/XP only supports FAT32
> > partitions up to 2TB instead of 16TB in MiNT. :-)
> > Say who?

---------------snip--------------------------
FAT32 Features
FAT32 provides the following enhancements over previous implementations
of the FAT file system:

* FAT32 supports drives up to 2 terabytes in size.

NOTE: Microsoft Windows 2000 only supports FAT32 partitions up to a size
of 32 GB.

* ...
* ...

> Anyway, the 16TB I stated is the theoretical
> calculated limit.
> Maybe I did something wrong in my calculation. But creating
> such a large FAT32 filesystem isn't useful at all anyway.

Of course. :-)

Regards,

Frank