Re: [MiNT] Mint Bug?

Le Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:09:03 -0400
Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.com> a écrit:

> So this is either a CT60 hardware problem since the same failure
> occurs on a completely different CT60 falcon, a MiNT/Falcon/CT60 code
> bug (something that aranym wouldn't be using), or I'm just nuts.

I think there is a problem with CT60. For example in Doom, renaming it
from .ttp to .prg makes it faster:
http://groups.google.fr/group/comp.sys.atari.st/search?hl=fr&group=comp.sys.atari.st&q=doom+ttp+prg+rename

I think that either the memory/the program is not allocated in FastRam
(and you have the same problem, binutils could only allocates 12 MB from
ST-RAM). Maybe the program flags are not taken into account when CT60 is
present.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/patrice.mandin/