Re: [MiNT] Eiffel mouse wheel direction

Paolo De Felice píše v So 17. 09. 2005 v 19:44 +0200:
> if you tell me how to do it

I don't know how to do it (without hacking in a keyboard driver).
Perhaps according to http://perso.wanadoo.fr/didierm/gif/eiffel1.gif it
would be a good trial to change the Direction Up (can you find out its
default value?) to something else and then try what finger movement
still works (as only Direction Down should work, if I guess right).

Pity I don't know how the Eiffel actually works - the way from IKBD up
to (Xa)AES. Does it work with any AES? If yes then it doesn't use
moose_w.adi thus doesn't need vex_wheel stuff at all. Then I would have
to write a modified keyboard driver to find out the relation between
wheel direction and finger movement.

Petr

--
Petr Stehlik <joy@sophics.cz>