Re: [MiNT] network mail send problems

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:26:51 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

> [...]

I had the same problem with Highwire and AtarICQ when my
floppy drive became disconnected. I expect the same is
happening with yours. I wonder if it affects dial-up ?

I have no idea why this should be the case. Is it a Milan
or Mint problem ? Does the same thing happen on MagicMilan ?

Can anyone with better knowledge of Milan hardware
enlighten us ?

Perhaps someone with a Milan could unplug their floppy's
ribbon cable to see if they have difficulties with
Highwire.

Regards,

Peter