[MiNT] Re[9]: usage of wind_calc()

Hallo Petr,

>If MagiC-PC was the last problem then I'd say it was already sorted out.

No, the last problem is MagiCMac, which is very very fast, and MagiCMacX
which is faster than ARAnyM, since ARAnyM has no JIT for the PPC and
MagiCMacX is an hand optimized interpreter. THis is the reason why I still
use MagiCMac and MagiCMacX. This may change if I get an Intel based
PowerBook - if they are available, if ARAnyM uses a JIT on Intel-Macs and
if my money allows it.

Gruß

     Martin    [PGP-Key available]
---