Re: [MiNT] wind_create() and its MAX parameter.

Quoting Adam K?obukowski <atari@gabo.pl>:

What would be the benefit to STRICT mode?

Encouaring software developers to write OS-cleaner software :)

So .. if they make a call to say "I want to use strict mode", then they have to
follow the rules, and if they don't make that call, they don't.

Hmm ... I think if the developer was interested in following the rules, he would do so. XaAES should simply work, unless there is some other benefit that can be
gained from knowing that the application "follows the rules"

This goes back to the WCOWORK mode ... if the mode is on, we assume that the
developer is following the rules and guidelines and working against the spirit
of the mode, saving AES geometry data, etc. Adding a STRICT mode on top of it
seems redundant to me.