[MiNT] Trying to compile gnokii

Hi Jan!

J>Isnt the 2nd a shell variable, telling the system where the LIBS are?
J>
J>Jan.

I thought so, but defining it (export) didn't help either. It was accessed as
if it were a normal variable anyway, not with the special read_environment
function.

This problem was in the file intl/localcharset.c and I circumvented it by
simply copying the VMS part and executing that one instead of finding codepage
information somewhere on the machine.

Now the make process goes all through until it enters the xgnokii folder.
There, it complains massively about undefined thread functions :-(

With best regards
Ekkehard

P.S.: It's not necessary to send me the message as mail also; I do read the
list :-)