Re: [MiNT] Atari 030 patch for mmu030.S in current CVS

> Because "normal_set" loads "crp" from the stack, which becomes corrupt
> if we've already pushed it. We need to pop it before it reaches loading
> of crp.

Yes, I overlooked this. So you move the push to the begin of the routine
and simultaneously move the pop to the label "normal_set". Now it can
finally be applied as it seems.

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.