Re: [MiNT] wind_create() and its MAX parameter.

Selon Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:

> Hi list,
>
>  I have question regarding parameter passed to wind_create(), the MAX
> window extent. XaAES as found in the CVS now uses these max coordinates
> (notably width/height) to restrict users from sizing windows beyond this
> size. Now it turns out that many apps set this MAX size to a lesser
> extent than will fill the desktop window (and therefore cannot fill the
> desktop with this window) which confuses users. Teradesk is one of
> those. It turns out then that other AES's dont use this 'max' for
> anything. Or is its usage something else which I have not understood? I
> would love some opinions on this matter.

I do exactly the same in MyAeS, I notice some trouble with some softwares as you
(I don't know for terradesk (this software can be correct (as his default with
iconification managment!))). I suppose most AES don't support this, but I think
it's for a time correctly documented, and I think something usefull, so I not
plane changing it.

>  Best Regards,
> Odd Skancke

Olivier