[MiNT] DFRM (was: Re: usage of wind_calc())

Sorry for repost (if any)

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Arnaud BERCEGEAY" <arnaud.bercegeay@free.fr>
To: "Evan Langlois" <Evan@coolrunningconcepts.com>, "Martin Elsässer" <Martin_Elsaesser@ll.maus.de>
Subject: DFRM (was: Re: [MiNT] usage of wind_calc())
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:35:38 +0200

Hello,

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:01:24 +0200, Evan Langlois
<Evan@CoolRunningConcepts.com> wrote:

I have seen windows and dialog boxes get bigger due to "show more
information" type of things where suddenly the dialog window has vastly
more information to display.  I didn't realize ST apps commonly did this
sort of thing to actually start making a whole new OS call for it.

DFRM (dynamical formular) for windom allows to create such formular. BTW,
I don't know if there are applications that use this feature.

best regards,
Arnaud.