Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] lib/gemlib

>Please open your eyes ! Wake up ! You're not the only one having ideas for
>the futur, and i don't understand why you want to kill our work (please
>gets the facts and list the real benefit of WCOWORK... it's really
>ridiculous).

The only reason to use the word ridicilous in this context would be if one wants to come off
as very rude. It translates into a direct insult to anyone who would actually fancy the suggested changes.
Just a thought - maybe "open discussions" would work better if that kind of stuff was avoided...?

Personally I think the suggested changes sounds like a good approach
of letting the AES evolve, even though I understand opinions differs quite a bit here..

Exactly what is the big problem from WinDoms point of view, with the WCOWORK approach?

Personally I just feel it would be a disaster to split XaAES up in separate branches,it would be of benefit
to absolutely NOONE at all. However, if the alternative is to kill any innovative change to the AES API,
then I really think this is the most depressive view of the GEM future I could possibly imagine.

Just my usual 2 cents..

/Joakim