Re: [MiNT] MiNT & GCC 3

We defined a macro "__CLOBBER_RETURN" in "compiler.h" which assures compatibility with older GCC versions.

I already prepared a "diff" some time ago and sent it to Frank, but it wasn't fully merged into the source tree yet. The attached "diff" (created with "cvs diff") contains mostly corrections to assembler stuff and string concatenation. One "critical" (= I'm not sure if its correct) change is made to "const ulong long" which I replaced by "const unsigned long long".

I hope this helps...

Philipp

PS: Don't ask me how to apply this "diff" to your working copy... I don't know the command :-)