Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: mint-bounce@lists.fishpool.fi
[mailto:mint-bounce@lists.fishpool.fi]On Behalf Of Martin Elsässer

Here it is again. "Please dont implement new things. Anything new wont
work on MagiC, N.AES". Incredible...

This is the view of the OS developer: here is a new feature, use
it! But an
application developer wants, tha as much people can use the software as
possible. And the number of MagiC/MagiCMac/MagiCPC, N.AES and SingleTOS
users is a part that no developer can IMO ignore!

Of course they can! All TOS/GEM developers do this for fun and doesn't have
to take any commercial concerns. If I want to develop for XaAES only, I'm
free to do so, and if XaAES makes it easier for me then I probably will...

Jo Even

Very well put.

I prefer to use prgrams that I have written myself.
Most of them are not suited for publication but suit me well enough.
They will benefit from any new development if I wish and I dont
have to bother about backward compatability.

Nobody knows how many like me are around.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl