Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Frederic Fouche a écrit :

Give me a good reason why a user still wanting to use new applications created in 2005, would deliberately want to use mint 1.1x? This does not make any sense.

What are you talking about?

The current MiNT version is the 1.16.1 !

But I agree, I had to say "MiNT 1.15.12 or better" to be more precise.

, not developed OS (magic 6.x, mint 1.1x)

I keep the MagiC compatibility because 50% of the Atarians use this OS !

Supported by the author or not, I don't care.

Ciao,
Zorro