Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] lib/gemlib

Hi,

Now, i wonder what's the best way : create a new branch in XAAES and remove the WCOWORK feature, or no more support XaAES in our developpments... or just change the main branch of XAAES (no need to discuss and get common agrement if i correctly understood).

This is not a problem of backward compatibility, this is a problem of death of the ongoing hudge work we started since years now in order to have a modularity approach of programming for *futur* AES applications.

Please open your eyes ! Wake up ! You're not the only one having ideas for the futur, and i don't understand why you want to kill our work (please gets the facts and list the real benefit of WCOWORK... it's really ridiculous).

Amen.

Ciao,
Zorro