Re: [MiNT] wind_get( WF_WORKXYWH) buggy?

Hey Odd...

Take my opinions easy. That is exactly why I add those 'IMHO' things :)

No, it doesn't definitely mean you should stop. I again in my humble opinion some of the features are not so important and some would be more. I consider the on-fly theme change and window specific behavior of wind_calc() not really necessary feature. On the other side things like 100% wdialog compatibility and performance improvements would help.

Keep on going and don't suffer illnesses... :)

STanda