Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

This thread is going nowhere,

It was said that an application written years ago might not work if Xaaes gets new implementations, as drastic as they may be.
Same thing that happened with other OS,  (linux, see gtk2 vs gtk1 as someone mentioned earlier), same with macos and windows XP.
If you want to run all your applications (old and new), you will need to reboot to change your OS.
You say that all other OS don't ever need to reboot unless you need to do major upgrade.
This is a different issue.

This is fairly clear and simple, yet you always find a comeback to continue arguing.

Obviously I am missing something, so I'll stfu.

Evan Langlois <Evan@CoolRunningConcepts.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 13:55 -0700, Frederic Fouche wrote:
> After reading your posts, It is clear that you change the subject just
> to keep this going.

The subject was a "boot selector" and rebooting your machine to run
different applications being an effective solution. Its NOT. You told
me that not having to reboot to run another app is a utopia that doesn't
exist. I'm sorry you believe that.

> It gets boring., And I don't think people here would disagree with me
> with:
>
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu7.jpg

Uhmm ... tell me everyone. Do you agree or disagree with people on the
list telling each other to "Shut The Fuck Up" ? If the majority
agrees, then its clear we'll never have progress, and like so many other
Atari users, I'll move on and one more Atari fanatic will leave the fold
and never return.

I can deal with disagreements on technical implementations, but this is
just childish.