Re: [MiNT] Cool new AES features

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 19:31 +0200, Arnaud BERCEGEAY wrote:
> A direct link with snapshot for information:
> http://ers.europe-shareware.org/atari/find_it.html

A couple grey-scales.  Nice.  But ... I see its not free - they want a
license fee.  I can't read any of it.  I only speak English.  This is
hardly going to be something you can build an application out of since
I'm not about to say - hey go pay $20 for this plugin to use my program.

> replace "zview" by "zview plugin" and you have the idea.

These plugins can display a PNG *OVER* an existing image using the alpha
channel of the PNG to composite two images?  Please tell me, and I'll
definately look into zview some more.  Otherwise, we aren't talking
about the same thing at all.

> pnglib, jfiflib, tifflib... abracadabra and zview plugin are there !

Again, I'm not talking about viewing images.  I'm talking about working
with them.  Check out Cairo's API and EVAS.