Re: [MiNT] wind_get( WF_WORKXYWH) buggy? (was: Re: usage ofwind_calc())

> As long as application/lib authors dont want to use new features, you
>are right. Does this mean I should stop work on XaAES right now? It is
>by now up to where n.aes is and needs no further development if this is
>the attitude... I'm really getting sick of this.

Just to add my 2 cents, I think it is much more interesting to look into the future
rather than adapting new software to limitations in old AES's. Theme changes is
a very appealing thought, and if the problem with wind_calc() can be avoided by
adapting the related libraries, that would seem logical to me. The thought with adding support for themes
and the possibility to change them on the fly (rather than having to reboot/restart AES to
see the changes) is definately something that I as a *USER* would like (very much).

To avoid this potential new feature because N.AES has a problem with toolbar and wind_get()
(which, if I understand the problem correctly, is more or less what it all comes down to) sounds
like a sad route to take IMO. As Ozk has already pointed out, XaAES is pretty much up to par
with N.AES by now, and I hope that won't be the end of the XaAES history for sure.

Again, this are just my 2 cents, but I thought I would add them to this discussion.

Regards,

/Joakim