Re: [MiNT] e-mail problems with Mint

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:18:42 -0500, Evan Langlois <Evan@CoolRunningConcepts.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 23:09 +0200, Erik Häll wrote:
> > If you (or someone else) have problem then do a trace in MyMAIL by turnin
> g on
> > 1 - General debug to file
> > 2 - Debug trace
> > 3 - POP3 debug
> > in the Advanced settings.
>
> >From what I saw its not a MyMail problem.  It seems to be an issue
> elsewhere.  After awhile, the system just doesn't get ACKs anymore.
>
> Dunno if its a problem with not recieving the packets, or if the packets
> aren't getting out so their is no ACK to them.

I just like to be sure it is not a problem in MyMAIL.

/Erik Hall

Bill Gates:
 If GM (General Motors) had kept up with technology like the
 computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty five
 dollar cars that got 1000 miles/gallon.
General Motors:
 Yes, but would you want your car to crash twice a day?

Erik Häll
erikhall@tripnet.se                HADES  060          ¦¦¦
erik.hall@telia.com        Surfing the net with cable  ¦¦¦
                                                      / ¦ \