Re: [MiNT] ssh or telnet with zmodem

> > bash@A> ssh -f -L 2222:localhost:2222 B ssh -L
> 2222:localhost:22 C ssh -L 2222:localhost:22 'echo Open
> \\\&\\\& sleep 10'
> In this case I think zmodem would be easier to do, and it
> works with telnet as well.

Unfortunately neither solution will work for me because telnet or ssh is
just a means to log into an old bbs that only supports zmodem uploads.
So you cannot open another ssh or telnet connection on this machine. All
you can do is to go through the menues and start a zmodem upload to your
own machine. On Linux there is zTelnet so I hoped that something similar
exists for Mint.

Regards,

Frank