Re: [MiNT] XAAES slow?

Hello

I don't know what's your problem with win_calc() I have understand you wan't change windframe in live, why not. If you change windframe, widgets positions can change and the rect around working area will change, the problem in AES is that for software have there relative working area to left top corner of the window, if you change this at fly a lot of software will have trouble, because they not do a win_calc() each time they redraw something, this is take time for nothing generaly, except perhaps Windom! So win_calc() should alway's return same values even you change windframe? I think have a solution for this but there will have probably other trouble with some softwares. In MyAeS this quite simple change of windframe, I never try this because I think there will have too much trouble with softwares I'm perhaps wrong, but I don't think so! I think there is other feature more interesting for user than change at fly his windframe, this is fun but absolutly not usefull!

Regards
Olivier