[MiNT] Problem with samba and mint1.16

Hello,
because it is easier to download some software on the pc i'm looking for a way to get on my hades the sofware from the pc. so i try it with samba, with Mint98 i have no problems to put the files from the pc to my hades, only bigger files make some error.
I install the new samba-paket on my hades.
I test the samba-installation with testparm and got following message :
sessionid.tdb not initialised
Failed to open byte range locking database
ERROR: Failed to initialise locking database
Can´t initialise locking module - exiting

I can't find anywhere a reason for this error.

Holger