Re: [MiNT] usage of wind_calc()

Hello Odd,

Selon Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:
>  What do you think? If you have other ideas, please let me know.

Why not work on a per-application basis instead of a per-window basis ? I mean,
apply new themes only to application supporting on-the-fly theme update (and,
of course, applications opened after theme update).

This would allow wind_calc() to work as expected, since you know which
application is asking for it.

Of course, this means keeping old themes in memory as long as an application
still use it (to be able to create new windows). But I think you would have to
anyway, since a theme could contains pictures or code that you wouldn't want to
store in each window's structure...

My 2 euro-cents,

Xavier